Interactive Panel Discussion Session
One of the key challenges for emobility in Oman is the relative shortage of EV charging stations and infrastructure, but this is changing rapidly. There is also uncertainty around the financing and business models for charging and practical issues around revenue, ownership and pricing models. This panel seeks to address the most crucial questions for moving forward, including:
- Who pays for the infrastructure: Public or private sector or a combination of both?
- How can the service be monetised and where will the revenue come from?
- What pricing models will work?
- What are the obstacles to mass rollout of EV charging?
- What policy and tax incentives could help speed up the roll out of charging stations?